As main reseller BI TALENT of the Zap Technology product and solutions we are implementing your Analytical CRM solutions in 5-10 days because of the Pre-Packaged, totally ready and standardized business intelligence solution.
Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an out-of-the-box analytics solution that turns your CRM transactions into insight, empowering employees to improve performance. Enhance decision-making and performance management with business intelligence (BI) capabilities such as MS CRM reporting Microsoft CRM dashboards key performance indicators (KPIs) scorecards, and alerts.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM®, you already have customer intelligence of the highest caliber. But are you using it to its full potential? Can you:
- • Conduct instant analysis on marketing ROI and use it to drive more value from campaigns and invest wisely?
- • Analyze your sales pipeline from any angle to find out where you need to focus and where to bring in executive help to fast track deals?
- • Monitor service and customer satisfaction throughout the service lifecycle to identify common support issues, evaluate customer needs, reduce case handling times, and measure service performance?
Ask any question about performance at any time at gain instant answers?
To gain a competitive advantage, you need to stay on top of performance and trends – to really see your customers clearly. This insight should be at your fingertips, not buried away in complex reports that are time-consuming, rigid and force you to rely on technical resources. Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics gives you instant answers – users never touch code, or rely on developers to create analytics.
- Rapid ROI - Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics delivers a rapid return on investment (ROI). Deployment is fast, instant value is provided to end users, and it’s easy to make rapid efficiency gains. Costs for ongoing maintenance and change management are minimal, adding to a low total cost of ownership.
- Instant visibility - Put performance information in the hands of your business users with pre-built analytics that give you instant visibility from day one of your rollout. Even the most remote employees can gain instant access using a web browser. The interface has a familiar Microsoft feel, and users can create their own analytics easily, without needing technical help. Instead of searching through endless reports to find crucial information, use rules, alerts, and exception reporting for immediate notification about changes in performance.
- Everyday usability - The drag and drop web interface is fast and intuitive, and users never touch code or rely on developers to create analytics. It’s easy to create your own custom analytics, without the resource intensiveness typically associated with BI. The solution even comes packaged with out-of-the-box analytics to give you a head start, providing users with analytics from day one of your implementation.
- Instant customizations - Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics provides a rapid, low-risk deployment, no matter how much you’ve customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our wizard-driven technology fast tracks the solution set up and makes it easy to import customizations on an ongoing basis, even for entire xRM solutions.
- A single, complete solution - Unlike many alternatives, Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics is a single, integrated solution to meet all your business intelligence needs – dashboards, reports, charts, analysis, key performance indicators (KPIs), scorecards, alerts, and business templates are in a single solution with a single interface. You only maintain and train one application – which ensures a low total cost of ownership and maximum productivity.
- Extreme flexibility to adapt the solution to your needs - Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics is powerful and flexible. Whether you want to extend analytics to other non-Dynamics business systems, or customize the help when you add new capabilities, it’s all possible.
Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you manage your business proactively – to ask any question at any time and gain insight. You can:
- Automate MSCRM reporting - Drastically reduce the time your team spends on monthly and management reporting, and free up more time to perform strategic customer analysis that will make a difference to the bottom line. Automate your MSCRM reporting workflows, and ensure that all reporting is done from a central, online location.
- Focus your company on performance - Provide a clear, consistent view of corporate information to help all your employees make better decisions and improve performance. Proactively detect and alert the team about potential issues at the earliest possibly stage. Go beyond reports that tell you what happened to ask why – find out the reasons behind performance and use this insight to improve.
- Determine marketing ROI - Conduct end-to-end analysis on your marketing ROI and become more responsive, drive more value from campaigns, and invest wisely.
- Better manage your sales pipeline - Analyze your MSCRM sales pipeline from multiple angles to determine where you need to focus and where to bring in executive help to fast track deals.
- Stay on top of customer service - Monitor service and customer satisfaction throughout the service lifecycle to identify common support issues, evaluate customer needs, reduce case handling times, and measure service performance.
- Achieve consistency - Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you create metrics and reports once, then export and re-use them anywhere inside or outside your organization, regardless of different data sources.
- Monitor user adoption and data quality - Use analytics to improve the effectiveness of your MSCRM rollout. Discover neglected records, pinpoint infrequent users, determine the frequency of data input, and locate records with missing data.
Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics requires minimal technical resources for installation, use and maintenance, while providing the scalability and flexibility for even the largest enterprise installations. It easily lets you keep analytics up-to-date with customizations in CRM, even for entire xRM solutions.
- • The zero footprint web architecture ensures no intrusion on your users’ computers.
- • Use Zap CubeXpress to create an optimized OLAP cube, including Microsoft Dynamics® customizations and security.
- • A wizard for server-side installation determines what is already installed and identifies any complexities with the installation.
- • View analytics via Outlook®, export to Excel®, or integrate with SharePoint® or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- • Comprehensive packaged analytics give you reports, KPIs, scorecards and dashboards from day one.
- • Reporting, dashboards & BI for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 / 4.0 / 2011
- • 100% Microsoft technology, minimizing the skills and resources you need to deploy analytics. For example, call your existing Reporting Services reports and pass parameters to filter them dynamically.
- • Certified for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – this accreditation indicates that the solution has met Microsoft’s highest global standard for partner-developed software, demonstrating development quality and compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics CRM by passing rigorous software solution testing by an independent third party.
- • Specifically designed to minimize network bandwidth usage.
- • Highly scalable from one to thousands of users. Suitable for SMEs through to enterprises.
- • Architecture can be either multi-tenancy or single on premise.
- • Users can create their own custom analytics, without relying on technical resources.
- • Support multi-lingual users by automatically presenting them with data in their local language using browser detection.
- • Extend the solution to other non-Dynamics business systems to create a single, company-wide analytics portal.
- • Easily export analytics to standardize across regions and companies, even across different deployments; create custom calculations and analytic templates to share with users; and customize the help when you add new capabilities.
- • Zap is a self-contained, multi-tiered application based on Microsoft’s .NET runtime and the ASP.NET framework.
- • Zap utilizes the Microsoft Windows Server platform and interoperates with Microsoft’s SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- • For more information about deployment options and specifications for hardware and software please download Zap Application Architecture and Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Tech Specs